“I am a Jedi, like my father before me.”
Star Wars fans who missed out on Fortnite‘s May 4th celebration this past summer or the Darth Vader skin as part of the Chapter 3, Season 3 Battle Pass can still join in on all the lightsaber-swinging, E-11 Blaster-wielding action as Fortnite has added an iconic trio of Star Wars skins for its all-new Skywalker Week.
In addition to a Luke Skywalker Fortnite skin, as well as Luke’s Blue Lightsaber from Star Wars: A New Hope and Green Lightsaber from Return of the Jedi mythic weapons being added to Imperial Chests, regular Chests and occasional ground drops, Luke’s sister Leia Organa and the Millennium Falcon-piloting smuggler extraordinaire himself — Han Solo — have also been added to the Fortnite fray.
Take a look at the Original Trilogy trio skins and descriptions, courtesy of Epic Games:
Luke Skywalker, Leia Organa and Han Solo Fortnite skins
It’s no longer just the Imperial Stormtrooper in the Original Trilogy Set. The following Original Trilogy Outfits and accessories are now available in the Item Shop:
LUKE SKYWALKER ITEMS
- Luke Skywalker Outfit: Force-sensitive farmer and galactic hero.
- Training Remote Back Bling: You better get on with your exercises. (Included with the Luke Skywalker Outfit.)
- Slugthrower Rifle Pickaxe: Trusty rifle to have at your side while navigating the Jundland Wastes.
- X-34 Landspeeder Glider: Ever since the XP-38 came out, they just aren’t in demand.
LEIA ORGANA ITEMS
- Leia Organa Outfit: Princess. Senator. Rebel. Icon.
- R2-D2 Back Bling: Plucky astromech droid. (Included with the Leia Organa Outfit.)
- Electrostaff Pickaxe: One of many weapons in a bounty hunter’s arsenal.
HAN SOLO ITEMS
- Han Solo Outfit: Smuggler. Scoundrel. Scruffy-looking nerf herder.
- Millennium Falcon Back Bling: She may not look like much, but she’s got it where it counts, kid. (Included with the Han Solo Outfit.)
- Vibro-staff Pickaxe: Boba Fett™? Where?
Stormtroopers have also been added back to the game, along with their patented, E-11 Blaster Rifles. And since it wouldn’t technically be Skywalker Week without Luke’s father, (or just in case the Light Side of the Force isn’t your style) Darth Vader has also been reintegrated into this week’s festivities. As of this writing, Vader can be found landing with an entourage of Stormtroopers via Imperial Shuttle just outside of Greasy Grove and drops his trademark red lightsaber for those brave enough to take him down.
Other unvaulted items in Fortnite‘s Skywalker Week include Junk Rifts, which have the chance to drop Luke Skywalker’s X-34 Landspeeder and Pulse Rifles.
Will the Force be with you this week when you cop the Luke Skywalker Fortnite skin? Or would you rather rock the Princess Leia or Han Solo skins? Let us know in the comments.