Pokemon Sword and Shield’s Crown Tundra DLC expansion went live on October 22nd and with it came the return of sorely-missed Pokemon from all previous seven generations of the series, among them the Legendary Bird trio of Zapdos, Articuno and Moltres (albeit, in their Galarian forms) and the Legendary titans AKA the Regis.
One of the defining characteristics of the Regis since their introduction in Generation III has been discovering them by solving in-game puzzles and their reinclusion in Pokemon Sword and Shield Crown Tundra is no different — in fact, the DLC’s narrative revolves heavily around the sealed away golems. But first, you’ll have to find them.
Luckily, we’ve got you covered. Here’s how to find and catch Regirock, Registeel, Regieleki and the other Legendary titans in Pokemon Sword and Shield Crown Tundra.
Warning: Spoilers for Pokemon Sword and Shield Crown Tundra DLC ahead.
How to find and catch Regirock in Pokemon Sword and Shield
Regirock, the Rock Peak Pokemon, can be found in the lower right hand corner of the Giant’s Bed portion of the Wild Area in the Crown Tundra (south of Freezington).
As you approach Regirock’s Temple, an inscription reads, “Let the first Pokémon hold a never changing stone.” To gain access:
- Have the first Pokemon in your party hold an Everstone (which can be found in Turrfield) and enter the Temple.
- Walk on the circle panels on the floor to illuminate them in a similar manner to the pattern of the statue in the room.
- Talk to the statue and Regirock will awaken.
How to find and catch Regice in Pokemon Sword and Shield
Regice, the Iceberg Pokemon, resides in the lower, left-hand section of a temple on Snowlide Slope. More specifically, the temple is about half-way up the Snowslide Slope, so if you find yourself in Crown Shrine you’ve gone too far.
The inscription on this temple’s door reads, “Walk together with a living crystal of snow.” To gain access:
- Have the first Pokemon in your party be a Cryogonal, an Ice-type Pokemon which resembles a shiny, blue, hexagonal snowflake and can be found handledly throughout the Crown Tundra.
- Enter the temple, light up the circles on the floor similar to how you did in the Giant’s Bed Temple for Regirock.
- Interact with the statue at the back of the room and awaken Regice.
How to find and catch Registeel in Pokemon Sword and Shield
Registeel, the Iron Pokemon, awaits Crown Tundra players in the Giant’s Bed — specifically the western side below Frostpoint Field. As you approach the temple its inscription reads, “Let ring the piercing note that will wake the giant of steel.” To gain access:
- Press in your left thumbstick on the Nintendo Switch controller to whistle.
- Walk over the corresponding light panels within to illuminate them in similar fashion to the statue in the back of the room as you did with the previous Regis.
- Talk to the statue to awaken Registeel.
How to find and catch Regieleki or Regidraco in Pokemon Sword and Shield
Once you’ve captured the original three Regi golems from their corresponding temples, you’ll be given the opportunity to go after Regieleki, the Electric golem and Regidraco, the Dragon golem.
To find Regieleki and Regidraco you’ll have to make your way to Three-Point-Pass, which you can reach by first traversing the Roaring-Sea Cave and the Frigid Sea. The Three-Point-Pass can be found by going southeast in the Frigid Sea after exiting the Roaring-Sea Cave.
The inscription at the temple in Three-Point-Pass reads, “When you gather the three giants, the door of destiny shall be opened.” To gain access to Regieleki or Regidraco (Note: You can only choose one):
- Have Regirock, Regice and Registeel in your party
- Enter the temple
- Light up the panels on the floor in a pattern which match the statue on the yellow left side for Regieleki
- Light up the panels on the floor in a pattern which match the statue on the red left side for Regidraco
- Interact with the statue when you’re done for the Regi you chose
How to find Regigigas in Pokemon Sword and Shield
Once you find and catch Regirock, Regice, Registeel and either Regieleki or Regidraco in Pokemon Sword and Shield, you’ll be able to access Regigigas, the Normal-type master of the Legendary titans (who had a weird looking proto-form in the Pokemon Diamond and Pearl beta leaks).
To take on Regigas, you’ll need all five titans in your party (which means you’ll have to trade for the Regieleki or Regidraco which you didn’t choose in the Three-Point-Pass temple). Then fast travel to the Watt Trader at the bottom of the Snowslide Slope.
From here, travel southwest until you find an inactive raid den. Interact with it with all five titans in your party to take on a Level 100 Regigas in a raid.
Were you able to find and catch Regirock, Regice, Regieleki and the rest of the Legendary titans in Pokemon Sword and Shield Crown Tundra with help from our guide? Let us know in the comments.